Get the Tools You Need to Build, Maintain and Sustain a Healthy and Profitable Inventory
With countless external factors impacting production and OEM deliveries, dealers need to focus on controlling the elements they can control to adapt to inventory challenges. By adopting a data-driven strategy for pre-owned acquisitions and portfolio management, dealerships can build, maintain and sustain a healthy and profitable inventory – regardless of which new obstacles lie ahead.
In this virtual workshop, attendees will learn how to leverage time-tested inventory management best practices – fueled by customer and industry data – to crack the code on pre-owned inventory acquisition and monetize your customer portfolio.
2:00 - 3:00pm EST
Join Mastermind’s subject matter experts and learn how to:
- Identify and engage drivers of in-demand vehicles to build your pre-owned inventory as well as pre-owned buyers to quickly turn vehicles in your existing inventory
- Determine which factors to consider when building your acquisition strategy and analyzing your inventory turnover rate
- Maximize your pre-owned profitability by leveraging data to determine which vehicles to retail and which to send to auction
- Leverage data to inform strategic interactions tailored to each customer’s unique buyer journey
3:00 - 4:00pm EST
Join Mastermind’s dealer partners in a live panel discussion to:
- Hear their firsthand experience on how their teams have been successful in building, maintaining and sustaining a healthy and profitable pre-owned inventory
- Have your questions answered live from your automotive peers
Nearly 1 million fewer light vehicles are anticipated to be produced
According to IHS Markit in February, nearly 1 million fewer light vehicles are anticipated to be produced in the first quarter of 2021 due to supply interruptions, with early forecasts citing an impact on the supply chain into Q3.
Are you ready to crack the code on pre-owned inventory acquisition? Register today! Limited seats available.
MEET THE PRESENTERS
Senior Director, Sales Development
Associate Director, Customer Service
Director, Partner Performance
MEET THE DEALER PANEL
Ed Morse Cadillac
Capistrano VW & Mazda
Chief Commercial Officer
Register today to crack the code on pre-owned acquisition.
* required fields